Life After Children

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Almost the weekend

My daughter was ill again today so I worked 1/2 day and
came home this afternoon to be with her. We took a nap
together and relaxed. She is feeling much better today.

Work gets a little more interesting everyday. Women...a
room full of them...need I say more? Sounds like the
physicians are starting to understand why we are not as
accessible as they want us to be. Guess they should have
listened to us for the last 6 months to a year when we
spelled out the problem for them. Peeons...that would be
us.

Watching Will & Grace live tonight. It seems
different.....not like a TV show, but a videotape of a
play...somehow not as good. Sounds crazy...I know.

Tomorrow is Friday....thank goodness for small miracles.
I am ready for the weekend. I need to catch some zzzs.
Of course part of the reason I'm so stinkin' tired lately
is because I've been without my thyroid medication for almost
two weeks. Pure laziness. I didn't want to look for them
when I dropped them underneath the headboard of the
bed.....when I did I found out the dog chewed them. I
called for a refill & have not picked it up. Laziness.

Perhaps I'm jinxing myself right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home