Life After Children

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Another Day: No Dollars

Fa la la. Went to a baby shower
today for someone who had waited soooooo long to carry a
pregnancy to term. It was lovely & I am so happy for her.
It did stir up twinges of jealously though. I wouldn't change
my children for anything. I love them very much and am so
thankful for them coming into my life and so thankful for having
a family to love. I do (at times) feel the longing to experience
pregnancy and birth. I wonder what it would be like to have my
very own child. A life growing inside of me. The chances of that
happening are next to nothing and that makes me sad at times.


Don't get me wrong. I love my kids.
They are the answer to prayers. They love me and I love them. I
have dedicated my life to raising them to be outstanding, productive
people. They are loving, kind, wonderful! I wonder if that will ever
go away?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home