Life After Children

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday

I should be exhausted....I was up most of the night having
a "discussion" with my husband. All is well. Just a day in
marriage if you know what I mean.

My boys are running around laughing & generally being LOUD.
Good kids for the most part. My daughter is very quietly
playing the game boy in her room. I love Sundays.

I haven't even read the paper yet....after breakfast we went
to the grocery store...well...we went to Wal-Mart. I bought
a pair of work pants although they are a size bigger. That
was part of the discussion last night. I've got to find some
willpower here. I've done it before...then binge eating returns.
And we start the change all over again.

Life is good.

1 Comments:

  • Did you realize there is actually something out there known as 'healthy' snacks? I love fig newtons! It has fruit, which is a required for your daily diet! lol. I like raisins as well.

    The only thing you have to watch out for is the kids may like them too. lol. I'm glad you are doing 'well.' I used to know what you meant. When it got physical, I left. :)

    By Blogger Rosemary Welch, at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home