Life After Children

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Good God! Where has the time gone? It has been forever since
I've been to my own blog...only because someone left a comment
did I remember it? I must be losing my sanity....ok just the
time. Hmmmmm.

Where to begin? I just don't know....Christmas was great.
I really enjoyed having my dad here. The kids enjoyed it even
more.

Financially things look ok...we bought a new mini van on New
Years Eve. Woo Hoo. Actually it is a really nice van. I'm very
excited about. I'd love to be able to drive it every single day.
However we traded my husbands car in so....I guess it is his.
And I Am Ok With That!

1 Comments:

  • Don't make the mistake I did. Enjoy your blog, and remember it is for you. If others come by, fine. If not, that's fine also. Just remember to always enjoy it! lol.

    I started writing, because I enjoy writing. I now run a newspaper, a patriotic site, a milblog, a humanitarian site, and only God knows what else I'll carried away with next! lol.

    I am glad you are happy. It is nice to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. Cherish them. They do go by so quickly, don't they? Have a nice day, and God bless you.

    By Blogger Rosemary Welch, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home