Life After Children

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Day.....No Dollar

What a day. I'm not even sure why I've said that. It's
wierd to be journaling online & to know that people can
read it. Seeing as I started journaling on the computer
so I didn't have to worry about my husband reading it.
That caused a lot of problems in the past. Of course that
was my fault....the stuff I was journaling about. We live
and we learn. Strangely enough the results turmoil was the
one thing that my marriage needed. We emerged on the other
side stronger, more in love & in an actual marriage. Since
that time we have grown together and I am very thankful for
that.

Today my daughter wanted to stay home for a special
mother/daughter day. She did, but now she is not feeling well.
My guess is she will be ill tomorrow so I'll have to come home
after our morning offices. Good thing my doc is on call that
way I can spend the afternoon with her. She doesn't get sick
very often, but when she does she gets really sick....she's
just like her father in that regard.

I spent most of the day cleaning out the spare room downstairs.
We are going to move our daughter's bedroom downstairs. That
way she'll have some privacy from her brothers and we'll turn
her bedroom into a playroom. That will be a good change.

There are no good TV shows on
anymore....AAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss good TV.
There is like one or two shows anymore. Guess I could find
something more productive to do with my evenings.

1 Comments:

  • I remember wanting to change my room about every 6 months. That is when I was young, so I couldn't change locations. lol. It helped to keep from feeling bored, and it was as if I had a new room!

    I know what you mean about the tv thing. I try to watch the old shows like Bonanza and the such.

    It is kinda weird having other people reading what you write. It is even more weird when we realize we get upset when no one's reading! lol. It is an odd situation.

    Just as long as you are having fun, and never put down on 'paper' something you do not want your grown children to read (after they grow up)! Unless, of course, you write under a different name. lol.

    It is good to hear you are doing well, and that you are happy. :)

    Have a great day.

    By Blogger Rosemary Welch, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home